- Take Action
- Our Work
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- En Español
- Join us!
Education & Camps
A lifetime of Learning
Education is a top priority of Heal the Bay. Whether you visit our public, marine education center on a school field trip, attend a free evening lecture on a marine science related topic, send your budding young scientist to our Micro Biologist classes or to our summer camp, you will leave the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium with a new sense of wonder and appreciation for the amazing marine life of the Santa Monica Bay.
- The Aquarium is a premier field trip destination for all grade levels. California science standards-based programs are offered for prek - 8th grade. High school and college classes are tailored to the needs of each group.
- Science Adventures Camp is just the right amount of science for a summer's day.
- Summer field trips for schools, youth organizations and camps are available. Bring your group to the beach, but check out what's under the waves right here in our tanks.
- Micro Biologist classes offer a fun, first dive into marine science for 3- to 5-year-olds.