- Take Action
- Our Work
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- Be a Member
- En Español
Education & Camps
A lifetime of Learning
Education is a top priority of Heal the Bay. Whether you visit our public, marine education center on a school field trip, attend a free evening lecture on a marine science related topic, send your budding young scientist to our Micro Biologist classes or to our summer camp, you will leave the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium with a new sense of wonder and appreciation for the amazing marine life of the Santa Monica Bay.
- The Aquarium is a premier field trip destination for all grade levels. California science standards-based programs are offered for prek - 8th grade. High school and college classes are tailored to the needs of each group.
- Science Adventures Camp is just the right amount of science for a summer's day. Space in the 2015 camps is filling up fast - register today!
- Summer field trips for schools, youth organizations and camps are available in July and August. Bring your group to the beach, but check out what's under the waves right here in our tanks.
- Micro Biologist classes offer a fun, first dive into marine science for 3- to 5-year-olds.